October marks the beginning of the holiday season. First comes Halloween and soon we will all be putting up our Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years decorations. It is important to remember that this is a time for family and friends, giving, and supporting. We, as a staff, are dedicated to making your residency with us an inviting experience. We wish you a beautiful October and look forward to celebrating with you this holiday season.
Thank you for being our residents!
● Hours for trick-or-treating will be from 5pm to 8pm on Halloween Day. We will be giving out Halloween Door Hangers to hang on your door knob or door knocker if you will be handing out candy for our trick-or-treaters.
● Carry a flashlight with fresh batteries after dark and always trick or treat in groups, accompanied by an adult.
● Stay on the sidewalks and out of the streets. Remember to walk, don't run! Always watch for cars backing up or turning.
● Never accept rides from strangers.
● Don't eat any candy until it's inspected for tampering under bright lights.
● Avoid candy that has loose wrappings, is unwrapped, has puncture holes, or is homemade.
● And most importantly, HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE!