With the busy 4th of July weekend, many people will be celebrating outdoors having BBQ's and lighting fireworks. It is very important to take the necessary safety precautions.
- Remember that glass bottles and glass containers ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE POOL AREA!
- Clean and sanitize all cooking equipment.
- Avoid cross-contamination. Use a separate plate and utensils when preparing raw meat.
- Do not leave the grill unattended at any time.
- Turn off the grills when not in use.
- Do not smoke near the grill or propane cylinder.
- Do not allow children to play with or near the grill.
- Use only State Fire Marshal approved fireworks. DO NOT SET OFF ILLEGAL FIREWORKS!
- When setting off fireworks, it is important to keep a bucket of water nearby to dispose of used fireworks.
- ALWAYS IGNITE FIREWORKS ON PAVED SURFACES! Never ignite fireworks on grass.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Leasing Office at (407) 396-8259. We hope you have a safe and fun Independence Day holiday weekend!